Small Business Smart Business
- Who for? The owner or employee of any West Australian small business with fewer than 20 staff.
- What for? Any form of training that will help improve the productivity of a small business including management skills, financial planning, OH&S, e-businesses, debt collection and more.
- How much? A grant of up to $200 with matching funding of $100 from the small business.
- When does it close? Ongoing.
- We say: This scheme may only provide a small amount of funding, but its flexibility and non-competitive structure make it a quick and accessible source of training support for small businesses.