The newly announced Entrepreneurs’ Infrastructure Program will focus on providing support for businesses via three funding streams.
- Stream 1: Business Management
- Stream 2: Commercialising Ideas
- Stream 3: Research Connections
Key Program Facts:
- Who for? Entrepreneurs and small businesses
- What for? Business Management, commercializing and idea and establishing research outcomes
- How much? approximately $380 million over 3 years for
- When does it close? Ongoing. Consultation process started June 19.